Warranty: National Uniforms’ suppliers guarantee that their garments are free of defects. All garments must be inspected within thirty (30) days of receipt. In the event that you believe any garments received are defective, please call National Uniforms’ toll-free number for approval and return instructions.
National Uniforms guarantees that the garments you receive are indeed the correct garments, colors, sizes, and quantities ordered. Should there be any discrepancy with your order, either on the part of National Uniforms or one of our suppliers, we will take whatever steps are necessary to make your order correct.
Restocking Fee Policy: National Uniforms charges ten percent (10%) of the garment’s net sales amount as a restocking fee on all garments returned for credit. No restocking fee is charged for garments returned for size changes. No restocking fee is charged for backordered garments that are cancelled before being shipped. Under no circumstances does National Uniforms refund shipping charges.
Return and Exchange Policy: National Uniforms and its suppliers carry the highest quality garments and offer the highest level of service possible. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you should have to return or exchange a garment, please follow our return policy below.
- A ‘Return Authorization’ must be made by contacting our office via phone, fax, or email. Garments returned without proper authorization will be rejected.
- Garments being returned for credit must be made within thirty (30) days of receipt of goods. Garments being returned for size changes must be made within ten (10) days of receipt of goods.
- All garments must be in their original, new condition. Do not remove any tags or dispose of the shipping box until you are satisfied with your purchase. Garments that have had the tags removed or have been worn, soiled, altered, damaged, and/or laundered will be rejected.
- You are responsible for the shipping charges and the safe return of all garments for returns and/or exchanges.
- All garments being returned must be shipped to National Uniforms. Under no circumstances should you return garments to any of National Uniforms’ suppliers directly.
- All sales shipped outside the U.S.A. are final and no returns and/or exchanges on such garments will be made.
- All special garment order sales are final. Special garment orders include, but are not limited to, garments with embroidery (includes all automotive dealership logos), silk screening, emblems, custom sizes, alterations including hemming and/or closeout stock sales.